06 February 2005

Lame Survey.

Ok, I stole the idea for this from Sarah's site, but I'm super busy with school and need the distraction, without having to put any mental effort into the process.

Last Cigarette: last week? I was inebriated.
Last Kiss: Well, I kiss my girlfriends on the cheek when I see them usually. But my last *real* kiss was with Edd at the airport in Vancouver over a month ago.
Last Cry: A few days ago.
Last Library Book Checked Out: Waste Management by Hans Temamagi.
Last Movie Seen In a Theater: The Take
Last Book Read: Fugitive Pieces. In progress.
Last Cuss Word Uttered: Probably fuck. Probably in reference to school work.
Last Beverage Drank: Five Alive Citrus blend.
Last Food Consumed: Asiago and Artichoke dip with bread.
Last Phone Call: Laura on the phone last night.
Last TV Show Watched: SNL with Paris Hilton (what a let down!).
Last Time Showered: about 7:00 pm last night
Last Shoes Worn: Polo Sport Leather Boots.
Last CD Played: The Stills.
Last Soda Drank: soda? Gingerale two days ago. The wussy soda.
Last Thing Written: Stuff at work.
Last Words Spoken: "Have a good trip. I mean on your way home tonight, not the rest of your time here in Canada. Of course I'll see you again soon." - To the recently arrived Sophie very late last night on the streetcar.
Last Sleep: from 3:00 am - 12:00 pm. I only slept 5 hours the night before in my defense.
Last IM: Yesterday.
Last Ice Cream Eaten: Cookies and Cream.
Last Time Wanting to Die: I can tell you about *not* wanting to die.
Last Show Attended: Jamie Cullum? I've been so busy to go to shows lately.
Last Big Car Ride: Erm, from Thornhill to downtown in a taxi? Car rides are rare for me in this city.
Last Crush: I *guess* that Edward character.
Last Annoyance: All this poorly timed school work.
Last Time Scolded: I can't remember.
Last Shirt Worn: A green long-sleeve with a connect the dots naked woman on it. "Oh yeah!"
Last Web Site Visited: http://news.bbc.co.uk/

NUMBER OF...
:x: piercings = 3
:x: tattoos = 0
:x: height = 5'3.5"
:x: shoe size = 5-5.5
:x: hair color = dark brown
:x: siblings = 2 sisters, 1 brother

LAST...
:x: movie you rented = Viktor Vogel (crazy German film).
:x: movie you bought = I also don't really buy movies... Last movie downloaded and watched was Garden State.
:x: song you listened to = "Of Montreal" by The Stills.
:x: song that was stuck in your head = That robot song on the cd at work.
:x: cd you bought = Nelly Furtado - Folklore.
:x: person you were thinking of = Laura and Hamish.
:x: friend you made = "I have no friends." Probably getting closer with Steff?

DO...
:x: you have a crush on someone = Eduardo.
:x: you wish you could live somewhere else = In a spacious high-rise apartment with a great view overlooking downtown and maximum 2 other people. I'm tired of having so many roomates.
:x: you think about suicide = No.
:x: you believe in online dating = Not for myself. I shouldn't judge others (but I admit I do).
:x: others find you attractive = "My mom says I'm cool."
:x: you want more piercings = Not really. I took my tongue piercing out after 6.5 years and I'm pretty content not to have any more piercings.
:x: you drink = When time permits it.
:x: you do drugs = No.
:x: you smoke = Occasionally. Usually when drunk. To Edward's disgust.
:x: you like cleaning = I enjoy the end product of a clean room.
:x: you like roller coasters = Yes.
:x: you write in cursive or print = Print. Always print.

FOR OR AGAINST...
:x: long distance relationships = God. I'm against them, despite being in one. It's so hard.
:x: using someone = Ha ha. What kind of question is this?
:x: suicide = Ok, this is the third time a question relating to death or suicide has come up. I think the person who set this test needs to seek help.
:x: killing people = This question is ridiculous as well.
:x: age smoking = See above.
:x: doing drugs = People are free to do as they wish. But I have no interest.
:x: driving drunk = Against. Driving drunk is arguably the most selfish thing a driver can do.
:x: gay/lesbian relationships = Power to the people. Do what they want!
:x: soap operas = No. Not now, not ever.

FAVOURITE...
:x: song = Many songs rank highly.
:x: thing to do = Sleep.
:x: thing to talk about = Hmm... depends on who I'm talking to, really.
:x: sports = Snowboarding.
:x: drinks = Bubble tea, water, cranberry juice. Pretty much any alcohol.
:x: clothes = My blue Soviet-style winter coat.
:x: movies = LoTR, About A Boy, lots of documentaries. I don't really like Hollywood films.
:x: singer = Jamie Cullum.
:x: holiday = Summer break.

HAVE YOU...
:x: ever cried over a girl = Probably.
:x: ever cried over a boy = Yes.
:x: ever lied to someone = Minor lies to avoid incrimination. Rarely though.
:x: ever been in a fist fight = No.
:x: ever been arrested = No.

WHAT...
:x: shampoo do you use = Aveda Rosemary and Mint.
:x: shoes do you wear = Polo Sport Boots, Lacoste shoes, Nike sky blue high-tops.
:x: are you scared of = Death. Failing at life.

NUMBER...
:x: of times I have been in love = 3
:x: of times I have had my heart broken = 2.
:x: of hearts I have broken = Hmmm. A few, I'd say.
:x: of girls I have kissed = 4?
:x: of boys I have kissed = Plenty.
:x: of drugs taken illegally = Next question.
:x: of people I would classify as true friends = 9 or 10.
:x: of people I consider my enemies = Niente.
:x: of times my name has appeared in the newspaper = Once that I know of. The Toronto Star.
:x: of scars on my body = One.
:x: of things in my past that I regret = Meh, regret is pointless.

FAVORITE...
:x: disney movie = Little Mermaid.
:x: word = Probono.
:x: nickname = Tron.
:x: eye color = I completely agree with Sarah about dark hair and blue eyes. Something amazing about that combination. But I like everyone's eyes.
:x: flower = Stench blossoms. Any flowers besides carnations.
:x: piercing = Labret on cute people.
:x: actor = Ones that are good.
:x: actress = As above.

Well, that was a productive use of time. Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I concur on the ld relationship.

The plan is to have an end goal. Make sure it goes somewhere. If he backs out. Dump him.

Hellenic forever.

-Ango

Anonymous said...

uno, dos, tres, catorce:

pro bono is two words.

crushing dreams since 1983, Laura