01 April 2005

Penthouse.

It's official! We got accepted into 485 Huron Street!! This means, as of June 1st, we will be the proud leaseholders of a 'penthouse' suite! This is exciting news. Hopefully it's not an April Fools' joke. While this resolves one really big issue, it brings up several small 'details', including the fact that I have to tell my current landlord that I need to break my lease. I think I'll propose it more like I need to find someone to sublet my room... Wish me luck.

Oh, and this is the view of the building from the outside. Yes, that sweet top floor you see is ours. Well, at least a portion of it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot! I have a home!
That's pretty cool i guess...

The Red Fork said...

Mazel Tov! You're gonna get the Balaban Move-In Special (usually that means a pie and a beehive to start your new lease off with a bang). Great news.

strangelogik said...

Congratulations - It's gorgeous! I have to email you one of these days, it's been too long since I've had a good chat with m'girl ,o)

I blogrolled you at mew.nu. Now I can come here more often! xo

Anonymous said...

First up, those are some cool photos and you guys look disgustingly cute as usual (*awwwwwwwwww*).

Second up, that's really awesome that you got your place. It looks pretty swanky.

-Seamus