14 March 2006

Les choses

Voyons donc. Another slew of assignments complete and my Research Project has thankfully come to an end. The L.A. are also on another one of their infamous breaks so I now find myself with more free time than I know what do to with. My goal in the next few weeks is to actually get ahead on upcoming assignments, like normal people usually do. Perhaps my most self-aggravating trait is that I am by all accounts, a last-minute, down-to-the-wire kind of person when it comes to completing tasks which is not only stressful for me, but those in proximity. But to give credit where credit is do, I have not had to pull a single-all or excessively late-nighter this year and my grades aren't terrible (by my standards).

Only a few more weeks left of this term. Sadly, I must do another course in the May/June semester as I ended up dropping a course earlier this year due to my head nearing explosion from stress. My contract at work goes until the same time though, so it works out well. The only problem is the lease on our apartment is up at the end of May, so I have to figure out where to live for June. Any suggestions? Should be warm enough just to join the thousands of homeless people in Toronto and sleep on the street.

But for you B.C. people, I am planning to return around the end of June to disturb your normal routines. As you all know just how much I love Surrey, I'm going to be counting on you to keep my sanity!

No comments: