28 October 2004

Roll the Dice.

With Hallowe'en fast approaching, the time has come to get creative and make our costumes. Heather and I have decided to be a pair of dice (we may have 'borrowed' the idea from my amazing friend Colleen) , so if you came to our house this evening, you would've found us in the backyard spray painting cardboard boxes white. And if you didn't know why we were doing that, you'd probably think we were insane, which is partly true regardless. However, we're about halfway through painting our costumes, and we're now out of spray paint. And don't even mention the black dots we're supposed to have... We haven't sorted that part out yet.

This is all in preparation for tomorrow night which is, as far as I'm concerned, the real Hallowe'en night. Like many adults (sigh), I can't go out on Sunday night as I have class Monday morning so we are all celebrating it tomorrow night. Promises to be well hectic. Raise the roof, yo.

In other news, my professor said that some of the midterms he was marking for Global Warming were as low as 20%. Jesus Christ. If several students got such horrid grades and did study, perhaps this should be an indication that the midterm was set far too hard. Results come out on Monday. Pray for me.


No comments: