24 October 2004

Season's Passes.

Despite my strong opinions on the quality (or lack) of Ontario's skiing and snowboarding spots, I bought a season's pass for Blue Mountain. After being away from the mountains in Vancouver for so long, I welcome the opportunity to snowboard on any mountain of considerable size. I am eagerly anticipating snowfall (you better not ruin this season for me, Global Warming). I think I may get a new snowboard to celebrate, as mine is pretty old now (after those bastards stole my beautiful Canadian made Jackson board, I bought a used one off my sister's friend, but it's embarassingly old). I am not a pretentious snowboarder but I prefer not to be laughed off the slopes either.

In other news, I am working from 7 pm - 4 am tonight. Nothing like folding clothes at 4 in the morning.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, Kristo. I guess I will think twice before I complain about having to work until 12am.

Sarah

Krista said...

Yeah. I have to say, the 'novelty' of working so late wore off around 1 am, when I was just tired - both physically and being told to "perfect fold this entire cube of shirts in 20 minutes". Come on.