28 January 2005

Edd's Birthday and other schtuff.

Happy birthday, Edward! Though technically his birthday was yesterday, I'm posting retroactively. Edward is now legal to drink in America, thereby not making me feel like *as* big a paedophile. I got him a set of Monty Python dvds and a Rough Guide: Toronto. I admit, I have somewhat selfish intentions in the dvd selection.

In other Edd-related news, I am going to England next month to visit! Yes, rather than spend Reading Week freezing to death here in Toronto, I prefer to spend it in the soggy Midlands. I am, after all, a Vancouver girl at heart, and accordingly believe rain to be infinitely better than sub-zero temperatures. I will be arriving in Londres early on the morning of February 11th, and will spend the majority of my time sequestered in the Warwickshire region, so that I may see where Edd goes to uni while not blowing the bank further than the past ... 20 months (basically since I left for NZ) already have. I apologize in advance if you live in the UK and I am unable to visit over my holiday; it's nothing personal but rather that I can't afford frivolous transport expenses. Not that my friendship with anyone is frivolous... I come home on February 22, after a weekend in Belgium visiting Edd's family (and hopefully eating copious amounts of moules et frites again!)... Sweet, sweet moules.



No comments: