24 March 2005

Easter Break and Apartments.

Before I hear anymore comments about how incredibly lucky (and occassionally spoiled) we are (which I acknowledge and agree with), Edward is coming to Canada for a visit in April! His university gives their students five weeks off for Easter Break, unlike our pitiful two days. No matter, Edd has elected to spend a portion of his break here in cold and mundane Toronto, much to my elation. His visit will coincide with the three weeks I have off before exams, so we'll be free more or less to galavant however we wish, unless by some divine intervention I actually decide to study for exams. There is a grad ball on the last night of classes, and though I am not graduating this year, I think it would be fun to go with all my friends who actually are, while enjoying the fabled open bar.

Yesterday, Heather and I had a showing of an apartment which we were looking to occupy for next year. We actually found an amazing apartment, top floor (14th floor), huge balcony for entertaining, view of the CN tower and Lake Ontario, immaculate inside with wooden floors, cats welcome, excellent neighbhourhood, and even cheaper than less awesome buidlings in this area. So now we're scrambling to get all the letters we each need (approximately 5 letters each multiplied by 3 occupants) by Tuesday, bearing in mind both Edd and my letters have to come from a variety of provinces, countries, and even continents. Still, if we get this place, we will be thankful forever... forever.. for.ev.er.

No comments: