14 May 2005

Food-poisoning is lame.

Last night I made a wrong dietary choice. I ate old, unrefrigerated salsa. Gross, but I was desperate for a good taco. It happens. As a result, I spent much of the night and some of today 'sick' and not particularly happy. Thankfully, this didn't actually happen until I'd returned to my own house and Jesse's house was spared from me retching on their floor. "That's hot".

Moving swiftly along, Heather is now in Australia. Now, despite my resentment toward Oz as a New Zealand loyalist and how much I already miss her, I am very happy that she was able to go for the summer. Yes, I'm being sincere. I do expect her to be returned to me in one piece at the end of the summer though. You got that Oz? Don't make me come down there and rough you up, you drunken bastard.

Other than that, most of my days have been spent at work or doing absolutely nothing once I get home. Ahhhh, I love summer break....

3 comments:

The Red Fork said...

Being a grownup during summer means that you do all the junk you still gotta do but in considerably better weather. I never minded summer school or summer employment because of it. But then I'm a summer person.

I like hotdogs. Tron you wanna come over for a BBBQ sometime?

Anonymous said...

Us kids got exams, which I've never understood. Why set exams at the time of year when all the flowers start popping up, all the birds start chirruping and bastard neighbours mow their bastard lawns? It's impossible to study, you want to run outside and frolic or you get attacked by hay fever. The only reasons I can think of are the obvious practical logistical ones. But noone cares about them.

Anyway, sounds like you got over the salsa :) hope wonderland was goooood.

Anonymous said...

edward is the cutest mother fucker. you're just sooooo cute, aren't you? aren't you? yes you are.