08 June 2005

Post-relocation.

So moving went well. Heather's mum helped me move; I couldn't have done it without her. So a big thank you to her. However, the place is still very much in boxes, particularly my bedroom, since I have yet to order furniture. That's a long story in itself which I will spare you. I hope that everything will be unpacked and relatively organized by next week because ...

Kat arrives! How very exciting to have a Kiwi in my home! She has been in the New England area helping her brother and sister-in-law with their whippet(s) for the past couple months, and will be coming up to Toronto for a week's visit! Good times. I have to pretend I have a social life and don't sit at home every night in my room while she's here, since NZers seem to be much more social than me.... Poor thing is coming into 35 degree heat too.

I have a quiz tonight for my Religions class so I should get to studying. Will update more soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a) Whippet is a cool word.

b) From Kat's posts, she'll probably be looking forward to spending some time with people over the age of three. Warning: she may devolve into baby speak at times :P.

c) I'm enjoying the Gorillaz. Are you?

Krista said...

Well, in reference to point (b), I hope I will be able to hold a conversation of a caliber higher than that of a 3 year-old, but I make no promises, as the majority of my time is split these days between working in a clothing store and watching television (since I now live alone and have no one to talk to).