08 December 2005

Can it be true?

Somebody pinch me. Earlier this year, I said I would probably struggle all semester-long with Statistics, and I'd be lucky to pass it. For you see, I am not particularly mathematically inclined, although I did end up with an A in Math 11 when forced to retake it. But overall, the trend has been that I, Krista, daughter of an engineering-educated father, was bad at maths and the plethora of number-related subjects that it spawned.


So you can imagine my shock when I unsuspectingly picked up my problem set and saw this:





Wait, look closer:




Yes, it is out of 100. I got 99% on a Statistics Assignment. All by myself. I rule!

Time to gorge myself as a reward.... If you need me, my face'll be buried in a bag of candy.

5 comments:

The Red Fork said...

Woohoo! I'm very very proud of you. You are a total rock star. Fireworks! Explosions!

Leonard said...

i'm proud of you, darling :) good for you!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! Good job Kristo! I lub you longtime.

Sarah

Rena said...

It's a Christmas miracle! And the peasants rejoiced...

I am in awe of your mathemagical prowess.

Anonymous said...

Holy drastically changing blog! But I like it, very much.
More congrats on those results, mathemagical is right. I hope you sail through the exam with similarly insulting ease. :)