28 April 2006

Cambridge-bound.

It's official. Rena was accepted into Cambridge for her PhD in Archealogy! Way to go, smartso! Since she is too modest to brag, I will gladly do it for her.... The family is rather proud of this one.

Saw Tristram Shandy with Edd last night, on the advice of Michelle. I didn't fully comprehend what I'd seen until I read a synopsis of the novel on which the film 'refers' to, but I fully enjoyed it nonetheless. Steve Coogan is now my newest crush, though I admit I am but a lowly North American unfamiliar with Alan Partridge and all that he represents to the Brits (although Edd would gladly tell me about it for hours given the opportunity). Here is a gratuitous photo of Steve Coogan:



And another, for good measure:


Dreamboat indeed!

And to make up for the poor Edd-mocking... Arrrrrrrrrrrsenallllllllllll!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Oh, if you had seen as many Alan Partridge skits as Edd has I think your crush would fade. Although maybe not; the ability to act like a total prat and laugh at yourself to such an extent can be attractive I guess... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Arrrrseeenal rules! And Freddie finally scored, although not with me. -BA